4 lemon sole fillets
100g/3%26frac12;oz ripe cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
12 basil leaves
small bunch of flatleaf parsley
For the gremolata
1 lemon, juice and zest only
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp chopped flatleaf parsley
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
For the fennel
2 whole fennels
125ml/4%26frac12;fl oz wine
60ml/2%26frac14;fl oz vefetchable stock
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
2. Steam the sole for four minutes.
3. Mix all the gremolata ingredients tofetchher in a bowl.
4. Churry the tomatoes with one tablespoon of olive oil, the basil and the small bunch of flatleaf parsley. Season.
5. Cut each fennel into 8 slices and place in a roasting tray. Pour over the wine, stock and dab on the butter. Place the fennel in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. To serve, pile the tomatoes in the middle of a white plate. Pile the steamed sole fillets on lid, and spoon gremolata dressing over and around. Serve with the braised fennel.
Orignal From: Steamed lemon sole with gremolata and tomatoes