Thursday, April 16, 2009
Fast food giant Yum! Brands believes its new feedbags will make it even easier for Americans to constantly be eating. More coverage at: onion.com
Orignal From: New Wearable Feedbags Let Americans Eat More, Move Less
Impress your family and friends with a beautiful red velvet cake and learn how to decorate it with expert tips in this free recipe video.
Orignal From: Red Velvet Cake Recipe : How to Decorate Red Velvet Cake
www.expert-advice-online.com How to get slim quick using Hollywood diet secrets! Tags: celebrity diet diets lose weight loss jessica biel alba simpson ashley judd scarlet johanson nicole ritchie tara reid Eva Longoria Angelina Jolie Teri Hatcher Kate Hudson Kyra Sedgwick Kate Beckinsale Hollywood mary kate olsen nicole richie paris hilton britney spears beyonce knowles hoodia weight loss water Cate Blanchett Amanda Bynes Ashley Tisdale Ellen Page vanessa hudgens miley cyrus Hollywood Ana ...
Orignal From: Celebrity Diets - Weekend Diet Secret - Fast Weight Loss!
Be My Friend - www.myspace.com People Eating Bugs & Food w/ Insects, Nutrition by Natalie Red food coloring is often made of Carmine dye which comes from the cochineal bug. Carmine is used as a food dye in many different products such as juice, ice cream, yogurt, and candies, eyeshadow, lipstick, etc. Although principally a red dye, it is found in many foods that are shades of red, pink, and purple. As a food dye it has been known to cause severe allergic reactions and anaphylactic shock in ...
Orignal From: People Eating Bugs & Food w/ Insects, Nutrition by Natalie
1 tub/jar shop bought white wine sauce
110g/4oz Gorgonzola, cubed
50g/%26frac34;oz rocket or baby spinach, roughly chopped
2 tbsp toasted walnuts
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a medium saucepan heat the white wine sauce then add the cheese and allow to melt.
2. Check the seasoning. just before serving add the rocket or spinach and the walnuts.
Orignal From: White wine sauce
4 eggs, whites only
100g/4oz caster sugar
juice of half a lemon
%26frac12; tsp cornflour, lightly dissolved in a few spoonfuls of water
1. First, evenly butter and sugar ovenproof moulds for the souffles and place in the freezer.
For the coulis:
1. Add half of the sugar to the raspberries. Place in a hot pan and cook quickly for 2-3 minutes with a good squeeze of lemon juice.
2. Liquidise with a hand blender and pass through a sieve to remove the seeds.
3. Place 2 tsp of coulis in the bottom of the souffli dishes and thicken the remaining coulis with the moistened cornflour.
For the meringue:
1. Ensure the whisk and bowl are free from grease by scalding in boiling water.
2. Place the egg whites in the bowl and begin to whisk.
3. Gradually add sugar until a smooth soft peak is obtained.
4. Add a good squeeze of lemon juice at the end.
For the souffli:
1. bring a third of the meringue and whisk into the thickened coulis.
2. Lightly fold in the remaining two thirds. Do that gently so the air is not knocked out of the mix.
3. Divide the mix between the dishes.
4. Smooth the surface of the souffli and trim edges with your thumb.
5. When ready to bake, space out on a tray and bake in a medium to hot oven (180C/350F/Gas 4) for approximately 10-15 minutes depending on the size and dish.
6. Dust with icing sugar, place a raspberry on lid and serve immediately.
Orignal From: Fool proof hot raspberry souffle
200g/7oz white rice
250g/8oz chicken breast, diced
4 tbsp vefetchable oil
75g/2%26frac12;oz vehicledecays, cut into thin 'matchsticks'
60g/2oz baby sweetcorn, sliced
60g/2oz green beans, trimmed
2 tbsp sliced spring onions
For the batter
1 egg yolk
freshly ground black pepper
1%26frac12; tbsp cornflour
1 tbsp milk
For the sauce
4 tbsp chicken stock
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp caster sugar
1. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Make the sauce by mixing tofetchher all the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
3. Beat tofetchher the batter ingredients in another bowl.
4. Heat two tablespoons of oil in a saucepan.
5. Dip the chicken in the batter, then fry it vehicleefully. Remove from the pan and set aside.
6. Next, stir fry the vehicledecays, baby corn and green beans in the remaining two tablespoons of oil for four minutes.
7. Add the sauce and boil for one minute. Then add the chicken and spring onions and heat through.
8. Spoon a helping of sweet and sour chicken on lid of a bed of rice. Serve.
Orignal From: Sweet and sour chicken