100g/3%26frac12;oz pork, trimmed and cubed
1 red and 1 green pepper, de-seeded and cubed
2 tbsp olive oil
2 pinches dried oregano
salt and pepper
half a cucumber
200g/7oz feta cheese
handful of kalamata olives
4 pitta breads
tzatsiki (see separate recipe)
1. Thread the pork and peppers onto skewers and lay in a shallow bowl. Pour over the lemon juice, olive oil and add oregano, salt and pepper. Leave to marinade overnight if possible.
2. To cook the kebabs simply place onto a warm griddle and cook until brown on all sides.
3. meanwhile, cube the avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, feta and stone the olives, mix tofetchher in a large bowl.
4. To serve, place the pitta breads in a warm pan to heat through on both sides. Remove and slit the lid of the pitta. Remove the pork and peppers from the skewers and stuff into the pitta, add some salad and drizzle with some tzatsiki.
5. Serve immediately with extra tzatsiki.
Orignal From: Aegean pitta pockets