Wednesday, April 1, 2009
These grilled chicken legs Hot or Sweet are the way we like to eat 'em. With just a few BBQ Pit Boys tips and tricks you can serve them up moist and tender every time.
Orignal From: Barbecue Chicken Legs Recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys
Visit http://foodwishes.com, to get the ingredients, and watch over 200 free video recipes! Leave me a comment there. If you have questions, ask on the website. Thanks!!
Orignal From: Easy Butternut Squash Ravioli - Wonton Ravioli Recipe
The Master Cleanser Diet, or as popularly known; The Lemonade Diet was created by the late Naturopath Stanley Burroughs. The Diet consists of fasting to rid the body of toxins, created by improper diet, lack of exercise and negative mental attitudes. The purpose of the Lemonade Diet is to dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion; to cleanse the kidneys and digestive system; to purify glands; to eliminate waste and hardened materials in the joints and muscles; to build a healthy ...
Orignal From: Master Cleanser aka Lemonade Diet
Alex and Jim talk about Fast Food in Germany and the USA. Alex (from Germany) and Jim (from the USA)talk about cultural differences and similarities between Germany and the USA. German vs USA is available on: YouTube http://tr.im/germanyvsusa iTunes http://tr.im/germanyvsusa_itunes Twitter http://tr.im/twitter_germanyvsusa Facebook http://tr.im/faceboo_germanyvsusa Flickr http://tr.im/flickr_germanyvsusa StudiVZ Produced by: http://www.walkaboutlanguages.com
Orignal From: Germany vs USA - Fast Food
A bottle with Diet Coke and Mentos LITERALLY EXPLODES with fire! http://www.blubbaproductions.com/shop.php
Orignal From: Diet Coke + Mentos LITERALLY EXPLODES WITH FIRE!!!
Watch one of the BBQ Pit Boys show you how easy it is to barbecue chicken "low and slow", tender and juicy! Ingredients: 2 5-6lb. Roasting Chickens Olive Oil or Butter Soy Sauce Black Pepper Coat the chickens with equal parts oil/butter, and Soy Sauce. BBQ on your smoker, or with indirect heat on your covered grill at 250f for about 4-5 hours, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 180f. You can print out this BBQ Pit Boys recipe at http://www.BarbecueWeb.com --- ...
Orignal From: Barbecue Chicken Recipe "Low and Slow" Style by the BBQ Pit Boys
225ml/8fl oz milk
12 black peppercorns
25g/1oz butter, plus extra for greasing
25g/1oz plain flour, plus extra for dusting
2 free-range eggs, separated
1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
100g/3%26frac12;oz semi-hard goats' cheese, grated
salt and freshly ground black pepper
watercress, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/365F/Gas 4.
2. Place the milk, onion and peppercorns into a pan over a medium heat and bring to scalding point (but do not boil). Strain the milk into a bowl and disvehicled the onion and peppercorns.
3. meanwhile, melt the butter in a clean pan over a medium heat. Add the flour and stir well for one minute to create a paste.
4. Gradually add the heated milk, a little at a time, waiting for the flour to bubble before adding more milk and stirring between additions. maintain adding to create a smooth sauce.
5. Remove the pan from the heat, then add the egg yolks and thyme and whisk to combine.
6. Add 75g/2%26frac12;oz of the goats' cheese, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and stir well.
7. Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form when the whisk is removed.
8. Add a small spoonful of the egg whites to the cheese sauce and mix well.
9. Gradually add generous spoonfuls of the egg whites to the cheese sauce, gently folding the whites into the sauce, until the whites are completely combined with the sauce.
10. Butter and flour four 150g/5oz ramekins and divide the cheese mixture among them.
11. If cooking to serve immediately, sprinkle the souffl%26eacute;s with the remaining goats' cheese; if planning to store and reheat, reserve the cheese for later.
12. Transfer the souffl%26eacute;s to an ovenproof dish and add enough water to the dish to come a third of the way up the ramekins.
13. vehicleefully place into the oven to bake for 15-18 minutes, or until risen.
14. The souffl%26eacute;s can be cooled and stored in the fridge, or even frozen, to be cooked later. If reheating, defrost or remove from the fridge, lid with the remaining cheese and place into an oven preheated to 180C/365F/Gas 4 and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until heated through.
14. To serve, place the souffl%26eacute;s onto plates and place a handful of watercress alongside.
Orignal From: Double-baked goats' cheese souffles
%26frac12; leg of lamb
2 onions, sliced
3 cloves of garlic
24 cherry tomatoes
small bunch of thyme
3 bay leaves
black olives, stoned
%26frac12; bottle good red wine
150ml/5fl oz lamb stock
For the lentils
150g/5oz puy lentils
200g/7oz of vehicledecay, onion and celery, finely diced
3 bay leaves
3 tbsp olive oil
500ml/17fl oz chicken stock
12 cherry tomatoes
1. For the lamb, sear in a casserole dish in the olive oil until well browned.
2. Remove and add the onion and garlic and tomatoes.
3. Cook for a minute or two and add the lamb.
4. Add the stock, red wine, bay leaves and olives and thyme.
5. Cover and cook in the oven at 180/350/Gas 4 for two hours. The lamb should be almost droping off the bone.
6. meanwhile, fry the vehicledecay, onion and celery with the olive oil for a few moments then add the chicken stock and tomatoes, bay leaves and lentils.
7. Simmer until the liquid has gone and the lentils are tender. Add a splash more oil and the lemon juice.
8. bring the lamb out, cutrearon the stock for a moment and flake off some big chunks of lamb.
9. Place a pile of lentils in a rustic dish and pile the lamb on lid. Spoon the sauce around and over and serve.
Orignal From: Provencal braised lamb with lentils