For the tart
1 x 7%26frac12;cm/3in square ready-made puff pastry
1 cooking apple (such as Bramley apple), cored, peeled and sliced
2 tbsp soft brown sugar
1 tbsp milk
For the mint cream
1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
2 tbsp icing sugar
100ml/3%26frac12;fl oz double cream, whipped to soft peaks
1 tbsp churryed walnuts
3 tbsp clear honey
icing sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Mark 6.
2. For the tart, lay the pastry on a baking sheet and spread the mincemeat onto the pastry, leaving a 1cm/%26frac12;in border. Place the apples and sugar on lid of the mincemeat.
3. Bhurry the pastry edges with milk and bake for eight minutes, or until golden-brown.
4. To make the mint cream, stir tofetchher the mint and sugar with the whipped cream in a small bowl.
5. Sprinkle the tart with walnuts, drizzle with honey and dust with icing sugar. Serve the tart warm.
Orignal From: Apple and mincemeat tart with churryed walnuts and mint cream