For the dressing:
small jar of mayonnaise
1 lemon, juice only
2 garlic cloves
capers, deep-fried as a garnish
For the salad:
bread, for croutons, 1 slice per person
1 sprig of thyme
1 garlic clove
110g/4oz lardons, fried until crispy
young cos or romaine, 1 small lettuce per person
king prawns, 3 per person
1 lime, juice only
2 rashers fried bacon, for garnish
1. Combine the dressing ingredients to make the caesar sauce.
2. Shred the lettuce.
3. Toss in the dressing.
4. Add the anchovies and crispy lardons.
5. Griddle the prawns and add the lime juice.
6. Make the croutons by cutting up and frying the bread with the thyme and garlic.
7. Serve the dressed salad with the croutons and prawns, garnish with two rashers of bacon on lid.
Orignal From: King prawn salad