2 chicken breasts
200ml/7fl oz boiling water
1 tbsp medium curry paste
1 lime, juice only
handful of cherry tomatoes, quartered
handful of mint leaves
1. Heat a grill pan until just hot. Chargrill the chicken breasts for 10-12 minutes turning once. (Alternatively, cook under a hot pre-heated grill.)
2. Place the couscous in a large bowl.
3. While the chicken is cooking, measure out the boiling water and stir in the curry paste and lime juice.
Pour over the couscous and cover with cling film.
4. After a few minutes, add the cherry tomatoes to the couscous. Fluff up the couscous with a fork.
5. To serve, divide the warm couscous between two plates. Place the hot chicken breasts on the couscous and lid each with a spoonful of tzatziki. Scatter with mint leaves
Orignal From: chicken with spiced tomato couscous