1 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic chopped
%26frac12; shallot sliced
2 vehicledamon pods
pinch chilli flakes
pinch curry powder
pinch cumin seeds
pinch chilli powder
%26frac12; duck breast, fat removed and diced
%26frac12; sweet potato, peeled and sliced
%26frac14; red pepper, diced
1 tbsp tomato pur%26eacute;e
50ml/2fl oz water
2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp mint chopped
1. Heat the oil in a medium frying pan.
2. Add the garlic and shallot and cook until soft.
3. Add all the spices and cook for four minutes, stirring continuously to prevent scorching.
4. Add the duck, sweet potato, red pepper tomato pur%26eacute; and water.
5. bring to a simmer and cook for eight minutes.
6. Serve on a warm dish with a dollop of Greek yoghurt and sprinkle over the chopped mint.
The BBC is not responsible for the contents of any other sites listed.
Orignal From: Duck and sweet potato curry